Saturday, September 28, 2013

Laska

Well, as some of you know, I'm in the process of writing a novel with two other writers, though I'm doing the majority of the typing. Currently, I'm at Chapter Eighteen, which is just a little under halfway through it.

I'd first like to say that I am very much enjoying the process. Julio and Mona are fantastic at shouting out ideas and steering me in the right directions. There's a basic outline, of course, but these little snippet they're putting in are extremely helpful.

Also, I have a few supporters on BookRix who are supporting me through the process, encouraging me to spit this tale out and get it online. I'm at the point where a new chapter might appear every day, which is huge, if you haven't figured it out yet. That's about 2-3,000 words a post. I don't know how I do it, but I'm plagued by this idea, spreading and consuming all of my thoughts, waking and unconscious... have you ever felt that way? It's driving me insane!

Anyways, I am very excited for this story. Maybe, with Julio and Mona's permission, I'll be able to find an agent when it's all finished and edited. Granted, it's a long way off, but that's the dream. For now, the goal is just to get it finished and edited by the end of the school year :)

Click here for the link to what I have so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment